Friday, March 2, 2007

Sorry, I haven't done better about keeping things updated. I am absolutely exhausted by the time I get home from work. My camera has also been out of commission, Jackson chewed the wires for its dock and I haven't had a chance to get a new one. Anyhow, Monday I will be 37 weeks, we go to the doctor again that day; hopefully I have dilated some more.
Augie did well in his race he finished 3rd, but was disqualified for putting a new motor in his car. I swear we can't win for losing sometimes. He has a new paint job, and it looks great. We are excited about this season and ready for it to get underway. He is racing again this weekend in Opp. I will not be going just in case I go into labor, I do not want to deliver this baby in the back room of a vets office. If you haven't ever been to Opp Alabama then you probably don't understand that last comment, if you have then you know that there is not a hospital anywhere near. Well that is about all that is new with us I will get some pictures on here as soon as I can.

No comments: