Monday, August 20, 2007

Another Trip to Florida

We recently went to Florida to visit my family. While we were there Augie, Franki, Kris and I, went to eat at Ceviche's the restaurant where Lindsay works. Let me say it was the best dining experience I have ever had food, drinks, music, atmosphere, it was absolutley amazing. We had one wonderful dish after another. Some of the most interesting were oxtail, es cargo, veal, and octopus. I highly recommend it to anyone going to the Tampa St. Pete area!!
(Don't forget to ask for Lindsay)

This is one of the band member from the Spanish band that was playing. they were great. Everyone was out on the floor dancing and trying to sing along.




Pretty Girl you get a big tip!

Okay now what is this!?!









This is a really bad pic but it is the only one I took with Lindsay so I am going to post it anyway.

No comments: