Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jessica's Black and White Southern Belle Bridal Shower

In Black and White
It's plain to see
Why Scott chose her
His bride to be.



I had the Joy of hosting Jessica's bridal shower. I themed it black, white, and southern. Jessica if you have ever met her is the epitome of a modern southern belle (I nicknamed her Belle many years ago). I wanted to give her something that was fitting and elegant. I would like to think I did just that. All of the serve ware was black cast iron and white porcelain, the candles, the invitations, our dresses (even her mom followed suit wearing both black and white) the plates we ate on, all black and white. The peaches were the only hint of color. I chose peaches because they are thought of as a southern fruit. Everything that was used I gave to her as my gift.

No comments: