Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still no USB cord....

I figured since I still can't upload any pictures I would tell you about what going on with O. I look at every one's blog and you guys really keep us informed. So here goes.... Owen talks alot ,no kidding ALOT. He says everything you say. It is really funny so of course I ag it on and say big words like Pennsylvania and idiosyncrasy. He says "Thank you Mommy" or who's ever name he is talking to. He hollers and Jackson through the door when he barks to much telling him "Hush Jack Jack" he says when he is "thirsy" or his cup is "empy". He has to have "pidow" and "Munty" whenever he is sleepy or watching cartoons. By the way Munty (Monkey) is half the size of me so it is quite funny to watch him lug it around. He sings with the TV and copies anything they say. He can sing "Ity Pidor" and "Inkle Tar" hand movements included. We are in the process of learning "Skidermarinky dinky dink" remember from the elephant show. He is so funny when he does it because his arms aren't long enough to put his elbow on top of his hand. He knows knee, elbow, hands, fingers, toes/piggy's, head, and of course eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue,teeth, and belly button. He knows blue, red, green, and yellow. We are working on numbers but aren't quite there yet. Owen loves the potty he likes to sit on it and wipe himself even though he hasn't done anything. I am not pushing it I figure when he is ready he will do it. I think that is about it. Oh how could I forget... he loves loves loves CARS.. not the movie but cars in general. Everything is "Race Car" or "Daddy Car" and if I say "Daddy is at work" he replies "Work Car" he points out cars on the road, in parking lots, and god forbid we go to the race track.
(It blows my mind how smart kids are.)
He is so incredibly loving and affectionate. He is simply amazing.
Well I guess I have filled you in on just about everything he is doing. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday.

4 comments:

The Pruitt's said...

Sweet Baby! I don't want anyone to grow up.

Anonymous said...

that is a really good pic of you guys at the top. Love it!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

I TAGGED YOU ON MY BLOG:)!

Bama Fans said...

I tagged you on my blog too, but I guess with no USB you won't be able to play along. Merry Christmas! Love, Karen