Friday, December 12, 2008

Updates

I know that I haven't said much about baby Eva in a while... I guess since she is doing so well I thought there was nothing to report. However, I have been asked several times about her so here it is the latest.... We had a big scare a while back; they thought she had a condition called Biliary Atresia, worst case scenario she would need a liver transplant, but she did not have it thank GOD!!! Since then she has grown to 11 plus pounds. All of her jaundice is gone and she is eating, breathing, pooping, cooing, smiling, crying, sleeping, and everything else a "normal" newborn does. I am sitting for them this weekend so I will have some new pictures soon. Also Regean was in pageant this past weekend, she was so beautiful. I will try and get pics of her up also.
I haven't mentioned much about Zoey either, she is doing well. She lives with her Grandparents in Oakgrove now. She likes being back at her old school with her old friends and being in the place where she started the first part of her life. I would like to think that she misses every moment of living with me but, I know that is not true. She does miss Owen alot... She has been getting to see him more and more. Owen stays with my cousin Sharon (who lives near Zoey) some weekend and anytime I get in a bind. Her girls are the same age a s Zoey so between the three of them they keep Owen in line.
In other news, Franki found out that we will have a new Baby Girl in the family come May!!!!! Her name will be Isabella Brynn Robinson (or Brinn I am not sure of the spelling yet). We are very excited needless to say.
We are going to see Santa this weekend so I will have that picture as well.
I have tons of pictures on my camera but I am missing my USB cord. as soon as I find it I will update everything. Oh and as for me I am fine same ol' same ol' if you were wondering.

No comments: