Thursday, August 6, 2009

Florida Trip 2009

God bless Restaurants with play areas.

No running at the pool... unless your racing!

Sweet boy and his monkeys

Family Pics...
Our friends Brandy and Brandon Parker.


Having fun at the pools.
Austin taught Owen how to go under water by himself.Thirsty?
Caribe Resort, Orange Beach Florida- I highly recommend this place. It was absolutely amazing. water slides at all 3 pools, a lazy river, every amenity imaginable.

We had a wonderful time on our family trip this year. We went to the beach the first day down, but of course I didn't have my camera. Owen loved the sand and played the whole time. Augie and him buried my legs and Owen and I had a sand fight. He only liked the water if Augie or Brandon were holding him. He liked the seagulls, he would yell "M'ere birds." The Hughes family were the as well which was wonderful because it gave Owen someone to play with. He gets along the the twins so well. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but its hard to carry a camera in a bikini and keep it dry. Plus we all know my luck and cameras....

1 comment:

Franki said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you were able to get away and spend time together as a family.