Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday in Pensacola

Owen and Monkey got to ride in the car with Daddy while they pushed him to the front straightway. I think the other boys thought it was pretty cool.

RJ and the twins plus Buger and Brady Cole came out to watch Augie race. I am glad that they enjoy it and are able to bring the boys. They had a good time on top of the hauler with their flags cheering for "Mr. Augie" This is Cole he is Owens new "track brother" He recently started coming around the hauler when Owen is there. He just steps right in as big brother and keeps Owen safe at the track. I love it, he gives me a bit of a break!

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

aww, thank you!! these are so cute! i will have to steal them when i get a minute!

the boys are in school on the 19th,but only until 12:00. we could meet after that for lunch and let them play or something. call me or i will call u. somewhere inside, would be nice:)! chuck e cheese mabey.