Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy 1st B'day Baby Eva


I didn't have my camera so of course I didn't get any pictures. I am waiting to get some from Renea then I will post them. She is doing fantastic! She is 28lbs now and as healthy as she can be. This is the rocking chair I gave her. I wish I could take all of the credit but Racheal Spencer did the back part; all I did was paint the chair.
(Thank you Racheal for doing such a wonderful job everyone loved it. )
Check out Spencer blog to order any of her beautiful items!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 28lbs. Avy's only 29lbs and she's 2. That's great and what a cute chair!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Courtney, for the beautiful chair, the beautiful dress and all the help! I don't know what we would have done without you being there! We love you bunches!